BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow's favorite restaurant in Boca — bar none — is Chop's. The food is, quite simply, phenomenal.
But even nice restaurants can be the scene of a crime if a victim doesn't take simple precautions to be smart.
A woman told Boca Raton Police that someone stole her “clutch” from her table while she got up to dance at the restaurant.
Police opened an investigation and say the alleged suspect was wearing all black, possibly a suit, is about 5'8'' and has a medium build.
Meantime, in what is our first ever crime report/restaurant review mix: we hope that Boca detectives have a chance to enjoy Chop's “pepper steak” while they track down the clutch left unattended on a table in a busy restaurant while its owner danced — and this goes for anyone reading our site. It's not pepper steak in in the Chinese food sense of the dish, but a filet bathed in a peppercorn sauce that completely changes the way you think about filet. It is presented on a delicious potato bed.
We concede this is not an every week sort of restaurant, but if you have the opportunity to enjoy a very nice night out, keep your purse, wallet, cell phone, and valuable personal items with you, and check out Chop's on Plaza Real.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities