BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jeffrey Pinder of West Boca Raton gained fame last year when he fell asleep inside of the Greeacres home that he allegedly was burglarizing. Greenacres police found him catching some shut eye on the on the couch in the home. He was arrested and charged with armed burglary.
The case was ultimately reduced to a misdemeanor.
Pinder made a return visit to the Palm Beach County Jail after being charged yesterday with DUI, Hit and Run, Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving Damage To Property, and Trespassing.
We are awaiting the specifics from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Pinder was released on his own recognizance.
Pinder’s criminal record — in Palm Beach County — dates back to 1993 when he was arrested for burglary. He was sentenced to 15 years in the slammer.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Takes Apartment Manager’s Phone, Throws It
- STUNNING EMAIL: City Official Warns Others About Reporter’s Handicapped Questions
- FBI Warns Of South Florida Grandparent Scam
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE TO CONTINUE: Traffic Switch Expected Soon In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- NO CLOSURE THIS WEEKEND: Glades Road To Remain Open, Diverging Diamond Incomplete
- Multiple People Shot In Pompano Beach, Police On Scene
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell