BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jeffrey Pinder of West Boca Raton gained fame last year when he fell asleep inside of the Greeacres home that he allegedly was burglarizing. Greenacres police found him catching some shut eye on the on the couch in the home. He was arrested and charged with armed burglary.
The case was ultimately reduced to a misdemeanor.
Pinder made a return visit to the Palm Beach County Jail after being charged yesterday with DUI, Hit and Run, Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving Damage To Property, and Trespassing.
We are awaiting the specifics from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Pinder was released on his own recognizance.
Pinder’s criminal record — in Palm Beach County — dates back to 1993 when he was arrested for burglary. He was sentenced to 15 years in the slammer.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING