BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jeffrey Pinder of West Boca Raton gained fame last year when he fell asleep inside of the Greeacres home that he allegedly was burglarizing. Greenacres police found him catching some shut eye on the on the couch in the home. He was arrested and charged with armed burglary.
The case was ultimately reduced to a misdemeanor.
Pinder made a return visit to the Palm Beach County Jail after being charged yesterday with DUI, Hit and Run, Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving Damage To Property, and Trespassing.
We are awaiting the specifics from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Pinder was released on his own recognizance.
Pinder’s criminal record — in Palm Beach County — dates back to 1993 when he was arrested for burglary. He was sentenced to 15 years in the slammer.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues