BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jeffrey Pinder of West Boca Raton gained fame last year when he fell asleep inside of the Greeacres home that he allegedly was burglarizing. Greenacres police found him catching some shut eye on the on the couch in the home. He was arrested and charged with armed burglary.
The case was ultimately reduced to a misdemeanor.
Pinder made a return visit to the Palm Beach County Jail after being charged yesterday with DUI, Hit and Run, Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving Damage To Property, and Trespassing.
We are awaiting the specifics from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Pinder was released on his own recognizance.
Pinder’s criminal record — in Palm Beach County — dates back to 1993 when he was arrested for burglary. He was sentenced to 15 years in the slammer.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct