BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rejoice Boca. One of those few times a year where it’s kinda-sorta-maybe okay to pull out the mink coats, designer boots and Burberry scarves is upon us. Temperatures will drop dramatically overnight over towards the end of the week.
Here’s the update from the National Weather Service:
A COLD FRONT WILL MOVE INTO SOUTH FLORIDA ON THURSDAY AND STALL ACROSS THE AREA THROUGH FRIDAY. THERE WILL BE A SLIGHT CHANCE FOR THUNDERSTORMS BOTH DAYS WITH AN OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING STRIKE AND BRIEF HEAVY RAINFALL. A SECOND AND STRONGER FRONT WILL MOVE THROUGH SOUTH FLORIDA ON SATURDAY WITH MUCH COLDER TEMPERATURES EXPECTED SUNDAY AND MONDAY MORNINGS. TEMPERATURES MAY FALL INTO THE 30S OVER THE LAKE OKEECHOBEE REGION AND 40S ELSEWHERE. DETERIORATING MARINE CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AS STRONG HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS OVER THE SOUTHEAST STATES. THIS MAY LEAD TO ADVISORY CONDITIONS ON ALL OF THE LOCAL WATERS. THERE WILL ALSO BE AN INCREASING RISK OF RIP CURRENTS EARLY NEXT WEEK AT THE ATLANTIC BEACHES AS AN ONSHORE WIND DEVELOPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals