BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another Boca Raton-area Realtor is in trouble with the law. James McGinnis is the third Realtor to be arrested by Boca Raton Police in the past two weeks.
McGinnis, who runs his own firm, is charged with Larceny (theft) valued at more than $300 but less than $5000.
We have learned that McGinnis — according to an affidavit of probable cause — removed an iPad that was left behind accidentally by a customer at 2240 NW 19th Street — the Corner Bakery. Instead of turning it into the restaurant or calling police, McGinnis allegedly admitted to police that he decided to keep it for himself. He told police he wiped the iPad’s memory and installed his own data.
McGinnis was arrested at his home on Estrella Circle in Boca.
It is the policy of BocaNewsNow.com to identify the profession of a suspect charged by police when that profession is licensed by the State of Florida or another governing body. Charges are an allegation. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales