DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We did not report the death of two year old yesterday out of respect for the grieving family in Delray Beach, but today note that Delray Beach Police are asking for witnesses to the child’s killing.
Police say that the child was struck and killed around 4pm Monday in the area of 100 NW 7th Avenue in Delray Beach. The child apparently stepped in to the roadway and was struck by a Ford F350 Dually truck. The driver stopped and has been cooperative with police.
No charges have been filed.
Police are now asking for anyone who saw the accident — and possibly left before speaking with investigators — to call Traffic Investigator Ron Brown at 561-243-7800.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI