DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We did not report the death of two year old yesterday out of respect for the grieving family in Delray Beach, but today note that Delray Beach Police are asking for witnesses to the child’s killing.
Police say that the child was struck and killed around 4pm Monday in the area of 100 NW 7th Avenue in Delray Beach. The child apparently stepped in to the roadway and was struck by a Ford F350 Dually truck. The driver stopped and has been cooperative with police.
No charges have been filed.
Police are now asking for anyone who saw the accident — and possibly left before speaking with investigators — to call Traffic Investigator Ron Brown at 561-243-7800.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector