WASHINGTON, DC (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congratulations to Henry’s Restaurant — and owner Rapoport’s Restaurant Group of Boca — for being named a finalist in a national competition sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Rapoport’s also owns Bogart’s at Cinemark Boca Raton.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today named Rapoport’s Restaurant Groupof Boca Raton, FL one of seven finalists for the 2013 DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Award, sponsored by Sam’s Club®. Rapoport’s Restaurant Group will be honored during America’s Small Business Summit, April 29 – May 1, in Washington, D.C., where a national winner will be announced and will receive a $10,000 cash prize, courtesy of the U.S. Chamber.
“Rapoport’s Restaurant Group is a living example of the power of free enterprise at work in our economy. Through their hard work and talents, they are enriching their community, expanding opportunities for others, and fulfilling their own dreams,” said Thomas J. Donohue, president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber. “We salute Rapoport’s Restaurant Group for the vital contributions they make to our economy and our society.”
Known for its award-winning restaurants and sandwich shop, Rapoport’s Restaurant Group was founded in Boca Raton with the opening of Henry’s in 2000. President Burt Rapoport expanded the group to include Deck 84, Bogart’s Bar and Grille, and E&J’s Sandwich Shop, with Burt & Max’s scheduled to open this spring. Rapoport Restaurant Group is an active community member, donating more than $75,000 in 2012 to local organizations including the Tri County Humane Society, the American Association of Caregiving Youth, and the Unicorn Children’s Foundation.
The DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Award honors businesses that excel in the areas of staff training and motivation, community involvement, customer service, and strategy. One finalist from each of the seven regions was selected out of the 100 Blue Ribbon Award winners. The winner will be announced at an awards luncheon on April 30.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach