BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Friday is the day for the annual Red Stiletto Stroll benefiting the Christine E. Lynn Heart and Vascular Institute at Boca Regional Hospital. From our friends at Town Center Mall:
Come strut your stuff and enjoy a cocktail reception and hors d’oeuvres from your favorite
Town Center restaurants, fabulous raffle prizes and the famous “Shoe Shoe Train
Fashion Show,” presented by Neiman Marcus. Also, browse through our retailers
Shoe and Fashion Depots to find this years hottest trends!
Tickets are still available! General Admission is $30 with standing room only.
VIP tickets are $50 and include reserved seating. Take advantage of the new
“Girls’ Night Out” package for four, with VIP seating and a commemorative martini
glass for $180. All of the proceeds benefit the Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Space is limited. Call the Foundation to reserve your tickets or for information 561.955.4142.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT