BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Friday is the day for the annual Red Stiletto Stroll benefiting the Christine E. Lynn Heart and Vascular Institute at Boca Regional Hospital. From our friends at Town Center Mall:
Come strut your stuff and enjoy a cocktail reception and hors d’oeuvres from your favorite
Town Center restaurants, fabulous raffle prizes and the famous “Shoe Shoe Train
Fashion Show,” presented by Neiman Marcus. Also, browse through our retailers
Shoe and Fashion Depots to find this years hottest trends!
Tickets are still available! General Admission is $30 with standing room only.
VIP tickets are $50 and include reserved seating. Take advantage of the new
“Girls’ Night Out” package for four, with VIP seating and a commemorative martini
glass for $180. All of the proceeds benefit the Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Space is limited. Call the Foundation to reserve your tickets or for information 561.955.4142.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT