BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area psychologist who faced several charges brought by the State of Florida over the past two decades, and whose license was ultimately revoked by the State, now faces charges that he battered his wife in Boca Raton.
Michael Hershorn, 56, of Tamarac, allegedly battered his wife in the parking lot of the Amtrust Bank building at 5550 West glades Road. Witnesses told police they saw him grab car keys and push his wife.
There are no reports of injuries.
Bank employees heard “screaming coming from the lobby” and called 911.
Hershorn's multiple discipline cases brought by the State of Florida can be viewed here.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County jail and later released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs
- REMINDER: No School Friday In Palm Beach County School District