BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested 29 year old Bruce Stanchiu of Miami after he allegedly purchased more than $6,481 worth of merchandise from Bloomingdales at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall using an account number that was not his.
He now faces a laundry list of charges, including possessing stolen property, fraud and larceny.
Stanchiu was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains. Bond is set at $19,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K