DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman — already told to leave the area of the Grand Tavern on Linton Blvd in Delray Beach — apparently decided to leave a lasting reminder of her displeasure.
Delray Beach Police tell BocaNewsNow.com that Mary G. Peck of North Ocean Blvd. in Boca was told to leave 710 W. Linton, which she started to do. But according to an arrest report:
“(Peck) was in the act of pulling her jeans down and then her white undergarment. The offender turned to the hedge and squatted down. The offender began to urinate and after she was done, she stood up and again exposed herself to the (property manager) and law enforcement. I approached the offender and requested her to pull up her pants. The offender fixed her clothing at which time I informed her that she was under arrest for indecent exposure.”
Peck was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail but later released on her own recognizance when a judge decided it was time for her to go.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud