DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman — already told to leave the area of the Grand Tavern on Linton Blvd in Delray Beach — apparently decided to leave a lasting reminder of her displeasure.
Delray Beach Police tell BocaNewsNow.com that Mary G. Peck of North Ocean Blvd. in Boca was told to leave 710 W. Linton, which she started to do. But according to an arrest report:
“(Peck) was in the act of pulling her jeans down and then her white undergarment. The offender turned to the hedge and squatted down. The offender began to urinate and after she was done, she stood up and again exposed herself to the (property manager) and law enforcement. I approached the offender and requested her to pull up her pants. The offender fixed her clothing at which time I informed her that she was under arrest for indecent exposure.”
Peck was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail but later released on her own recognizance when a judge decided it was time for her to go.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95