BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don't expect sympathy from pretty much anyone anywhere else in the country, but a cool-down is approaching Boca.
Temperatures will dip into the low 60s overnight tonight, with a high in the low to mid 70s tomorrow. Then expect overnight lows in the high 40s and low 50s for the rest of the week, with highs in the low 70s on Thursday, then low to mid 60s on Friday and Saturday.
Weather changes as fast as, well, the weather, so follow updates for Boca Raton right here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District