BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don't expect sympathy from pretty much anyone anywhere else in the country, but a cool-down is approaching Boca.
Temperatures will dip into the low 60s overnight tonight, with a high in the low to mid 70s tomorrow. Then expect overnight lows in the high 40s and low 50s for the rest of the week, with highs in the low 70s on Thursday, then low to mid 60s on Friday and Saturday.
Weather changes as fast as, well, the weather, so follow updates for Boca Raton right here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident