BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The blast of cooler air expected to hit Boca this weekend and into early next week is now going to officially be “cold.” Not, “let's whine because it's going to be in the 60s cold,” but “it's in the 30s cold.”
Seriously. The real deal.
The National Weather Service has updated its forecast which calls for temps in the 50s Thursday night, 40s Friday and Saturday nights, and then pull-your-Burberry-coat-out-of-storage cold Sunday night and Monday night.
From the National Weather Service:
IT WILL GET PROGRESSIVELY COLDER THIS WEEKEND AND INTO EARLY NEXT
WEEK. THE COLDEST NIGHTS LOOK TO BE SUNDAY AND MONDAY NIGHTS, WHEN
INTERIOR LOCALES ARE FORECAST TO FALL INTO THE 30S. THERE IS EVEN
THE POTENTIAL FOR TEMPERATURES TO FALL TO FREEZING OVER PORTIONS
OF THE INTERIOR EARLY NEXT WEEK. TEMPERATURES IN THE 40S TO AROUND
50 ARE FORECAST FOR THE EAST AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS BY SUNDAY
NIGHT. STAY TUNED TO THE LATEST FORECAST UPDATES ON THIS UPCOMING
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens