BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The blast of cooler air expected to hit Boca this weekend and into early next week is now going to officially be “cold.” Not, “let's whine because it's going to be in the 60s cold,” but “it's in the 30s cold.”
Seriously. The real deal.
The National Weather Service has updated its forecast which calls for temps in the 50s Thursday night, 40s Friday and Saturday nights, and then pull-your-Burberry-coat-out-of-storage cold Sunday night and Monday night.
From the National Weather Service:
IT WILL GET PROGRESSIVELY COLDER THIS WEEKEND AND INTO EARLY NEXT
WEEK. THE COLDEST NIGHTS LOOK TO BE SUNDAY AND MONDAY NIGHTS, WHEN
INTERIOR LOCALES ARE FORECAST TO FALL INTO THE 30S. THERE IS EVEN
THE POTENTIAL FOR TEMPERATURES TO FALL TO FREEZING OVER PORTIONS
OF THE INTERIOR EARLY NEXT WEEK. TEMPERATURES IN THE 40S TO AROUND
50 ARE FORECAST FOR THE EAST AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS BY SUNDAY
NIGHT. STAY TUNED TO THE LATEST FORECAST UPDATES ON THIS UPCOMING
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.