BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The blast of cooler air expected to hit Boca this weekend and into early next week is now going to officially be “cold.” Not, “let's whine because it's going to be in the 60s cold,” but “it's in the 30s cold.”
Seriously. The real deal.
The National Weather Service has updated its forecast which calls for temps in the 50s Thursday night, 40s Friday and Saturday nights, and then pull-your-Burberry-coat-out-of-storage cold Sunday night and Monday night.
From the National Weather Service:
IT WILL GET PROGRESSIVELY COLDER THIS WEEKEND AND INTO EARLY NEXT
WEEK. THE COLDEST NIGHTS LOOK TO BE SUNDAY AND MONDAY NIGHTS, WHEN
INTERIOR LOCALES ARE FORECAST TO FALL INTO THE 30S. THERE IS EVEN
THE POTENTIAL FOR TEMPERATURES TO FALL TO FREEZING OVER PORTIONS
OF THE INTERIOR EARLY NEXT WEEK. TEMPERATURES IN THE 40S TO AROUND
50 ARE FORECAST FOR THE EAST AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS BY SUNDAY
NIGHT. STAY TUNED TO THE LATEST FORECAST UPDATES ON THIS UPCOMING
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach