BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The blast of cooler air expected to hit Boca this weekend and into early next week is now going to officially be “cold.” Not, “let's whine because it's going to be in the 60s cold,” but “it's in the 30s cold.”
Seriously. The real deal.
The National Weather Service has updated its forecast which calls for temps in the 50s Thursday night, 40s Friday and Saturday nights, and then pull-your-Burberry-coat-out-of-storage cold Sunday night and Monday night.
From the National Weather Service:
IT WILL GET PROGRESSIVELY COLDER THIS WEEKEND AND INTO EARLY NEXT
WEEK. THE COLDEST NIGHTS LOOK TO BE SUNDAY AND MONDAY NIGHTS, WHEN
INTERIOR LOCALES ARE FORECAST TO FALL INTO THE 30S. THERE IS EVEN
THE POTENTIAL FOR TEMPERATURES TO FALL TO FREEZING OVER PORTIONS
OF THE INTERIOR EARLY NEXT WEEK. TEMPERATURES IN THE 40S TO AROUND
50 ARE FORECAST FOR THE EAST AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS BY SUNDAY
NIGHT. STAY TUNED TO THE LATEST FORECAST UPDATES ON THIS UPCOMING
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95