BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It has been said that Boca Raton is the land of excess. A mythical land where people have two luxury cars. Two luxury homes. Two kids in expensive private school. And the arrest of a local man continues the legend.
Christian Reinoso of West Palm Beach allegedly stole the same motorcycle not once, but twice.
According to Boca PD:
After a lengthy investigation, Christian Reinoso was arrested after it was discovered that he stole the same motorcycle on two separate occasions. The investigation started in October of 2012. That’s when detectives at the Boca Raton Police Services Department received a call from investigators with the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office indicating that they located a stolen 2004 Suzuki GSX R600 in Century Village in West Palm Beach that was reported stolen from Town Bay Drive.
When Boca Raton Police investigators arrived, they determined that Reinoso’s grandfather lived in Century Village and Reinoso was holding the motorcycle there for the two other individuals who came to pick it up. During the investigation, Reinoso admitted to stealing the Suzuki and offered to help investigators locate and recover other stolen bikes.
A few weeks later, on November 5, 2012, the same motorcycle was reported stolen by it’s owner, Philip Prigal. The next day, detectives from the Boca Raton Police Services Department received a call from PBSO investigators that they recovered the motorcycle in Wellington. The suspect in possession of the motorcycle, Edgar Hernandez, said someone named “Teddy” helped him steal the bike. Reinoso also goes by “Teddy”. After further investigation, Reinoso admitted to investigators that he did steal the same bike again.
Reinoso was charged with two counts of Grand Theft. He has a history of theft related arrests in Palm Beach County.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Left Gun Unattended That Two Year Old Used To Shoot Self, According To Cops
- PLANE CRASH: Victims Identified In Palm Beach County Crash As Young Woman, Older Man
- Dog In Boca Raton Movie Theater And Publix, Why Is This Allowed?
- Florida Tax Free Holiday Underway For Disaster Goods
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Resident, Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely
- RESCUE: Man Jumps From Deerfield Pier, Boca Raton and Broward Rescuers Retrieve
- DON’T DROWN: Palm Beach County Promotes Water Safety This Holiday Weekend