BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two men were robbed at gunpoint in the area of the Fedex store at 2300 North Dixie Highway in east Boca, and now police need your help in catching the thugs who fled the area.
According to police:
The two victims told officers they live in the area and after running an errand at the FedEx on North Federal Highway, they walked to 2300 N. Dixie Highway. The victims were talking while sitting on a bench in front of the closed business. After about 15 minutes, they heard footsteps and saw two males walking from the south side of the building. The two suspects pointed silver handguns at the victims and one said, “Give me everything or else!” The victims gave the suspects their wallets and a suspect grabbed one victim’s phone, which was attached to the waistband of his pants. The suspects ran east on NE 23rd Street. The victims were not injured.
The suspects are described as black males, early to mid 20’s, 5’5” to 6’ tall; one suspect was thin, the second suspect was described as stocky. Both suspects had very short hair and were wearing baggy pants and dark hoodies.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Cruz at (561) 338-1320 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida