BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re like us, rarely a day goes by that you don’t wish you could pull over the horrible driver in front of you. You know, the bottle blonde 58 year old spandex-clad woman on her way home from Lulu Lemon at the mall driving a gold Lexus who just cut across three lanes on Palmetto Park Road while fixing her makeup, talking on her cell phone, AND holding her pet chiuaua.
Well, now you can. Sort of.
The Boca Raton Police Department is preparing for its next “Citizens Police Academy,” and it promises to be a great experience. You may not be able to write tickets, but you can get up close and personal with weapons, tactical equipment, and we bet that if you ask nicely, you can turn on the lights and sirens.
Space is limited. Apply now.
Here’s a video the PD produced to explain what it’s all about:
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash