BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Turns out Ronald Tuch must really like Taco Bell. And we mean really like.
The 30-year-old Boca resident, according to police, forced his way into the closed and locked restaurant at 1361 West Palmetto Park Road through the drive through window by breaking it. He didn't actually gain entry, but managed to seriously damage the window that is supposed to protect workers from people who, as it turns out, want to gain entrance to the restaurant by means other than through the front door.
Tuch was charged with burglary. He was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY