BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Turns out Ronald Tuch must really like Taco Bell. And we mean really like.
The 30-year-old Boca resident, according to police, forced his way into the closed and locked restaurant at 1361 West Palmetto Park Road through the drive through window by breaking it. He didn't actually gain entry, but managed to seriously damage the window that is supposed to protect workers from people who, as it turns out, want to gain entrance to the restaurant by means other than through the front door.
Tuch was charged with burglary. He was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash
- COVID-19 Hospital Count Rising In Palm Beach County
- WHAT DO YOU SEE? Send Us Your Photos Of Gatherings, Unmasked, Bad Behavior
- Four Charged With DUI In Just One Day In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- COVID TESTING: Here’s Where To Go In Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA SUNDAY: DEATH MARCH TO 18,000, WILL HIT MILESTONE ON MONDAY
- POLICE: 46-Year-Old Woman Dies In Domestic Dispute