BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Turns out Ronald Tuch must really like Taco Bell. And we mean really like.
The 30-year-old Boca resident, according to police, forced his way into the closed and locked restaurant at 1361 West Palmetto Park Road through the drive through window by breaking it. He didn't actually gain entry, but managed to seriously damage the window that is supposed to protect workers from people who, as it turns out, want to gain entrance to the restaurant by means other than through the front door.
Tuch was charged with burglary. He was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified