BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Turns out Ronald Tuch must really like Taco Bell. And we mean really like.
The 30-year-old Boca resident, according to police, forced his way into the closed and locked restaurant at 1361 West Palmetto Park Road through the drive through window by breaking it. He didn't actually gain entry, but managed to seriously damage the window that is supposed to protect workers from people who, as it turns out, want to gain entrance to the restaurant by means other than through the front door.
Tuch was charged with burglary. He was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies