BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are searching for the man shown in the surveillance photo seen here. He allegedly robbed the TD Bank at 2301 North Federal Highway late yesterday.
According to police:
On Monday, March 4, 2013 at approximately 3:00 p.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to an alarm at TD Bank, 2301 North Federal Highway. When they arrived they were told the bank had just been robbed.
The teller told officers a male approached her station and asked to change some bills. As she was completing the request, the suspect showed her a note which read, “We have guns, give me your money.” The teller complied and gave the suspect an undetermined amount of cash. The suspect did not show any weapon and after receiving the cash, walked out the front door of the bank. No vehicle was seen.
The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, 5’6” tall to 5’10’ tall, stocky build, short brown hair with a receding hairline, wearing a navy and green zip-front jacket, khaki pants and white sneakers. No one was injured.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Ron Mello at (561) 620-6186 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton