BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congratulations are in order for attorney Jerold Glassman of Fox Rothschild. He is the new CEO and Chairman of the Board for Boca West — the very large country club on between Glades and Yamato by the Florida Turnpike.
According to Boca West:
Jerold E. Glassman, a partner in the national law firm of Fox Rothschild, has been tapped to lead Boca West Country Club, Inc. as CEO and Chairman of the Board. Glassman is a member of the American Bar Association, California Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association. He earned his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1966 and his B.A. from Rutgers University in 1957.
Boca West Country Club, one of the nation’s largest private equity owned clubs, spans 1,400 acres of lush tropical landscaping with an array of magnificent residences including town homes, patio homes, villas, garden apartments and single-family homes. The Club’s 54 private villages are bordered by four championship golf courses, 31 har tru tennis courts, waterways and wooded areas as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, aquatics and spa complex. Boca West is home to over 3,300 families and is located in Boca Raton, Florida, a city internationally renowned for its commitment to exceptional residential, commercial and resort planning and historical preservation. Boca West Country Club is currently ranked the #1 Private Residential Country Club in the Country and #1 Private Club, of all types, in the State of Florida and was recently awarded the prestigious Distinguished Emerald Club award.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT