BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congratulations are in order for attorney Jerold Glassman of Fox Rothschild. He is the new CEO and Chairman of the Board for Boca West — the very large country club on between Glades and Yamato by the Florida Turnpike.
According to Boca West:
Jerold E. Glassman, a partner in the national law firm of Fox Rothschild, has been tapped to lead Boca West Country Club, Inc. as CEO and Chairman of the Board. Glassman is a member of the American Bar Association, California Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association. He earned his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1966 and his B.A. from Rutgers University in 1957.
Boca West Country Club, one of the nation’s largest private equity owned clubs, spans 1,400 acres of lush tropical landscaping with an array of magnificent residences including town homes, patio homes, villas, garden apartments and single-family homes. The Club’s 54 private villages are bordered by four championship golf courses, 31 har tru tennis courts, waterways and wooded areas as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, aquatics and spa complex. Boca West is home to over 3,300 families and is located in Boca Raton, Florida, a city internationally renowned for its commitment to exceptional residential, commercial and resort planning and historical preservation. Boca West Country Club is currently ranked the #1 Private Residential Country Club in the Country and #1 Private Club, of all types, in the State of Florida and was recently awarded the prestigious Distinguished Emerald Club award.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot