BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man is facing nine counts of contempt of court after allegedly texting his ex-girlfriend 48 times, despite a court order requiring him to have absolutely no contact with the woman.
Jeffrey Bascome of NE 2nd Court was also charged with battery.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrested Bascome and booked him into the Palm Beach County Jail after he fled Boca Raton officers back in November. That's when Bascome was apparently upset that his girlfriend of eight months dumped him. He responded, allegedly, by threatening to kill his girlfriend and then withdrawing all of her money from an ATM machine.
Bascome reportedly fled when Boca Raton officers arrived to question him at his place of employment.
Bascome was released on $2400 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor