BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fire investigators today are on the scene of a home in Woodfield Country Club following a morning fire that apparently started when a scented candle tipped over.
According to Boca Fire Rescue:
Boca Raton- At approximately 9:49AM Boca Raton Firefighters responded to a house fire located at 3160 NW 56 Street. The occupant called 911 and stated that her house was on fire. Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services personnel found upon their arrival flames and smoke coming from a second story window at the rear of the home. The occupant mentioned that she had lit an aroma candle in the room where the fire was located. She had gone downstairs to meet with some delivery men. She noticed the fire shortly thereafter. Thanks to the quick actions of Boca Raton Firefighters the fire was confined to just the one bedroom. No injuries were reported. The fire is under investigation by Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services Department. Photo: Courtesy BRFR.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday