BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fire investigators today are on the scene of a home in Woodfield Country Club following a morning fire that apparently started when a scented candle tipped over.
According to Boca Fire Rescue:
Boca Raton- At approximately 9:49AM Boca Raton Firefighters responded to a house fire located at 3160 NW 56 Street. The occupant called 911 and stated that her house was on fire. Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services personnel found upon their arrival flames and smoke coming from a second story window at the rear of the home. The occupant mentioned that she had lit an aroma candle in the room where the fire was located. She had gone downstairs to meet with some delivery men. She noticed the fire shortly thereafter. Thanks to the quick actions of Boca Raton Firefighters the fire was confined to just the one bedroom. No injuries were reported. The fire is under investigation by Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services Department. Photo: Courtesy BRFR.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake