BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office — or at the very least Deputy Similien — gets a hat tip from BocaNewsNow.com for what is one of the best police euphemisms we've ever seen. It comes in a police report detailing the assault charge filed against Henry Nataupsky, 62, of Boca.
Nataupsky, according to police, was involved in an argument with his wife about his “Ongoing Infidelity Incident.”
Reads the report:
“The victim/complainant said she was involved in an argument with her husband, Henry Nataupsky, over an ongoing infidelity incident. While confronting her husband regarding the extra marital affair (the victim) contended that Henry became angry, pushed her against the bedroom set inside their residence, and caused her to sustain physical pain in the left side of her rib cage. Henry was placed under arrest and transported to the Palm Beach County Jail for booking.”
He was later released on his own recognizance.
Editor's note: This information is provided by police. We — and they — have no way of knowing whether there truly was an 'ongoing infidelity incident' in this case or not.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified