BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office — or at the very least Deputy Similien — gets a hat tip from BocaNewsNow.com for what is one of the best police euphemisms we've ever seen. It comes in a police report detailing the assault charge filed against Henry Nataupsky, 62, of Boca.
Nataupsky, according to police, was involved in an argument with his wife about his “Ongoing Infidelity Incident.”
Reads the report:
“The victim/complainant said she was involved in an argument with her husband, Henry Nataupsky, over an ongoing infidelity incident. While confronting her husband regarding the extra marital affair (the victim) contended that Henry became angry, pushed her against the bedroom set inside their residence, and caused her to sustain physical pain in the left side of her rib cage. Henry was placed under arrest and transported to the Palm Beach County Jail for booking.”
He was later released on his own recognizance.
Editor's note: This information is provided by police. We — and they — have no way of knowing whether there truly was an 'ongoing infidelity incident' in this case or not.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash