BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are investigating at least two car break-ins in the area South Beach Park in Boca, 400 North Ocean Blvd.
In both cases, the car owners were nowhere near the vehicles as someone smashed out a window and took personal belongings from the front seat. In the first incident — which happened mid-day — someone took a purse. In the second, which happened in late afternoon, documents were taken.
There were no injuries in either case.
If you are enjoying the beaches or parks throughout Boca Raton, heed this public service announcement: do not leave valuables in your vehicle. If you must, lock them up or hide them in hidden places, like a spare-tire wheel well. Car break-ins are somewhat routine, and rarely have a happy ending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing