BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man with a serious heart condition died minutes after having sex with his girlfriend in his home in the Woodhaven Community. Despite efforts by his girlfriend to revive the man with CPR and mouth-to-mouth, the man's life reached its climax. He was pronounced dead on the scene — in his house — in the 22000 block of Cocoa Palm Way.
Direct from the police report provided by PBSO:
“(The man) and his girlfriend had sexual relations today at approximately 1600 hours. Afterwards, she left him alone in the living as she went to his bedroom. Approximately a half hour later she returned and found him unresponsive. She began CPR on him and still got no response. She then called 911. (The man) had a heart condition and had multiple stints. Next of kin (daughter) was notified via phone. She resides (out of state). Boca Raton Funeral Services removed the man's body. No foul play suspected.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch