BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man with a serious heart condition died minutes after having sex with his girlfriend in his home in the Woodhaven Community. Despite efforts by his girlfriend to revive the man with CPR and mouth-to-mouth, the man's life reached its climax. He was pronounced dead on the scene — in his house — in the 22000 block of Cocoa Palm Way.
Direct from the police report provided by PBSO:
“(The man) and his girlfriend had sexual relations today at approximately 1600 hours. Afterwards, she left him alone in the living as she went to his bedroom. Approximately a half hour later she returned and found him unresponsive. She began CPR on him and still got no response. She then called 911. (The man) had a heart condition and had multiple stints. Next of kin (daughter) was notified via phone. She resides (out of state). Boca Raton Funeral Services removed the man's body. No foul play suspected.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations