BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man with a serious heart condition died minutes after having sex with his girlfriend in his home in the Woodhaven Community. Despite efforts by his girlfriend to revive the man with CPR and mouth-to-mouth, the man's life reached its climax. He was pronounced dead on the scene — in his house — in the 22000 block of Cocoa Palm Way.
Direct from the police report provided by PBSO:
“(The man) and his girlfriend had sexual relations today at approximately 1600 hours. Afterwards, she left him alone in the living as she went to his bedroom. Approximately a half hour later she returned and found him unresponsive. She began CPR on him and still got no response. She then called 911. (The man) had a heart condition and had multiple stints. Next of kin (daughter) was notified via phone. She resides (out of state). Boca Raton Funeral Services removed the man's body. No foul play suspected.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School