BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man was arrested after allegedly pushing his fiance to the ground in the City of Boca Raton.
Michael Ronald Stone, 47, of the 300 block of SE 10th Avenue in Pompano, was charged with battery and also “failure to appear” after he was charged — in 2009 — with putting a license plate on his car that did not belong to his car.
Stone was released on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending. The Palm Beach County Clerk tells us that Michael also has quite a few aliases, including: “Michael Fritter” and “Michael Ritter.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING