BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man was arrested after allegedly pushing his fiance to the ground in the City of Boca Raton.
Michael Ronald Stone, 47, of the 300 block of SE 10th Avenue in Pompano, was charged with battery and also “failure to appear” after he was charged — in 2009 — with putting a license plate on his car that did not belong to his car.
Stone was released on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending. The Palm Beach County Clerk tells us that Michael also has quite a few aliases, including: “Michael Fritter” and “Michael Ritter.”
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000
- Cops Investigate Fatal Shooting
- DISCRIMINATION? Fort Lauderdale Blocks Handicapped From Bathroom