BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man was arrested after allegedly pushing his fiance to the ground in the City of Boca Raton.
Michael Ronald Stone, 47, of the 300 block of SE 10th Avenue in Pompano, was charged with battery and also “failure to appear” after he was charged — in 2009 — with putting a license plate on his car that did not belong to his car.
Stone was released on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending. The Palm Beach County Clerk tells us that Michael also has quite a few aliases, including: “Michael Fritter” and “Michael Ritter.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct