BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man was arrested after allegedly pushing his fiance to the ground in the City of Boca Raton.
Michael Ronald Stone, 47, of the 300 block of SE 10th Avenue in Pompano, was charged with battery and also “failure to appear” after he was charged — in 2009 — with putting a license plate on his car that did not belong to his car.
Stone was released on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending. The Palm Beach County Clerk tells us that Michael also has quite a few aliases, including: “Michael Fritter” and “Michael Ritter.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues