BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An embarrassing crime for loss prevention officers at Nieman Marcus at Town Center Mall.
A woman — described as being in her mid-50s to 60's — allegedly walked off with two “Valentino” black lace dresses, valued at $15,000.
It is unclear how the woman left the store with the dresses, or if sensors — which were presumably on the dresses — failed to activate.
Detectives from the Boca Raton Police Department are investigating the theft and say there is video of the woman leaving the store.
No arrests at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K