BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that they have arrested Ryan Paul Pleasanton on allegations that he repeatedly molested his daughter, 3, and kept child pornography on his computer.
He is in the process of being booked this evening.
According to a police affidavit, Pleasanton's daughter told her mother that he repeatedly placed his fingers inside her in a matter described as “sexual.”
When confronted, Pleasanton allegedly conceded that he has a problem, promised to seek counseling, and admitted to offering another daughter to a friend for oral sex when that daughter was just one year old.
Pleasanton has been charged with sexual battery on a child under age 12, and six counts of possessing child pornography. He will be transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach