BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that they have arrested Ryan Paul Pleasanton on allegations that he repeatedly molested his daughter, 3, and kept child pornography on his computer.
He is in the process of being booked this evening.
According to a police affidavit, Pleasanton's daughter told her mother that he repeatedly placed his fingers inside her in a matter described as “sexual.”
When confronted, Pleasanton allegedly conceded that he has a problem, promised to seek counseling, and admitted to offering another daughter to a friend for oral sex when that daughter was just one year old.
Pleasanton has been charged with sexual battery on a child under age 12, and six counts of possessing child pornography. He will be transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees