BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that they have arrested Ryan Paul Pleasanton on allegations that he repeatedly molested his daughter, 3, and kept child pornography on his computer.
He is in the process of being booked this evening.
According to a police affidavit, Pleasanton's daughter told her mother that he repeatedly placed his fingers inside her in a matter described as “sexual.”
When confronted, Pleasanton allegedly conceded that he has a problem, promised to seek counseling, and admitted to offering another daughter to a friend for oral sex when that daughter was just one year old.
Pleasanton has been charged with sexual battery on a child under age 12, and six counts of possessing child pornography. He will be transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida