BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that they have arrested Ryan Paul Pleasanton on allegations that he repeatedly molested his daughter, 3, and kept child pornography on his computer.
He is in the process of being booked this evening.
According to a police affidavit, Pleasanton's daughter told her mother that he repeatedly placed his fingers inside her in a matter described as “sexual.”
When confronted, Pleasanton allegedly conceded that he has a problem, promised to seek counseling, and admitted to offering another daughter to a friend for oral sex when that daughter was just one year old.
Pleasanton has been charged with sexual battery on a child under age 12, and six counts of possessing child pornography. He will be transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat