BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What seemed like an extremely early start to an extremely oppressive summer is making way for a return to cooler air. Following a rainy, overnight low early Monday morning of 77, expect a high today of 78 with a little rain. But the real weather shift starts tonight:
The National Weather Service reports that we’ll head down to 50 degrees Monday night, hit a high of just 70 on Tuesday, plummet to a low of 46 Tuesday night, and then remain in the 60s on Wednesday.
Expect a high of 74 on Thursday with a low Thursday night of 55.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95