BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What seemed like an extremely early start to an extremely oppressive summer is making way for a return to cooler air. Following a rainy, overnight low early Monday morning of 77, expect a high today of 78 with a little rain. But the real weather shift starts tonight:
The National Weather Service reports that we’ll head down to 50 degrees Monday night, hit a high of just 70 on Tuesday, plummet to a low of 46 Tuesday night, and then remain in the 60s on Wednesday.
Expect a high of 74 on Thursday with a low Thursday night of 55.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens