BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What seemed like an extremely early start to an extremely oppressive summer is making way for a return to cooler air. Following a rainy, overnight low early Monday morning of 77, expect a high today of 78 with a little rain. But the real weather shift starts tonight:
The National Weather Service reports that we’ll head down to 50 degrees Monday night, hit a high of just 70 on Tuesday, plummet to a low of 46 Tuesday night, and then remain in the 60s on Wednesday.
Expect a high of 74 on Thursday with a low Thursday night of 55.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified