BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 16-year-old driving an Infiniti in Boca Raton allegedly hit and killed a 64-year-old man riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle, and now police are asking for witnesses to come forward.
It happened Saturday afternoon in the 800 Block of east Palmetto Park Road.
The 2008 Infiniti, driven by an unidentified “male juvenile,” collided with the 2012 Harley which was also heading westbound. The driver, Camil Paquet, was ejected from the bike and landed in the roadway.
He was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he later died.
Anyone with information is asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Chris Somers at 561-620-6141.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High