BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two unrelated TD Bank customers over two days reported to Boca Raton Police that someone allegedly withdrew almost identical amounts from their accounts.
In the first case, the male victim told police that someone took $743 out of his TD Bank account after he had used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
In the second case, a woman told police that someone withdrew $746 from her TD Bank account, also after she used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
The withdrawals happened less than 12 hours apart.
The bank canceled both accounts. At least one of the withdrawals took place in Miami, the second — specifically — in the Aventura Mall.
TD Bank and Boca Raton Police are investigating.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday