BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two unrelated TD Bank customers over two days reported to Boca Raton Police that someone allegedly withdrew almost identical amounts from their accounts.
In the first case, the male victim told police that someone took $743 out of his TD Bank account after he had used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
In the second case, a woman told police that someone withdrew $746 from her TD Bank account, also after she used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
The withdrawals happened less than 12 hours apart.
The bank canceled both accounts. At least one of the withdrawals took place in Miami, the second — specifically — in the Aventura Mall.
TD Bank and Boca Raton Police are investigating.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot