BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two unrelated TD Bank customers over two days reported to Boca Raton Police that someone allegedly withdrew almost identical amounts from their accounts.
In the first case, the male victim told police that someone took $743 out of his TD Bank account after he had used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
In the second case, a woman told police that someone withdrew $746 from her TD Bank account, also after she used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
The withdrawals happened less than 12 hours apart.
The bank canceled both accounts. At least one of the withdrawals took place in Miami, the second — specifically — in the Aventura Mall.
TD Bank and Boca Raton Police are investigating.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List