BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two unrelated TD Bank customers over two days reported to Boca Raton Police that someone allegedly withdrew almost identical amounts from their accounts.
In the first case, the male victim told police that someone took $743 out of his TD Bank account after he had used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
In the second case, a woman told police that someone withdrew $746 from her TD Bank account, also after she used an ATM on West Palmetto Park Road.
The withdrawals happened less than 12 hours apart.
The bank canceled both accounts. At least one of the withdrawals took place in Miami, the second — specifically — in the Aventura Mall.
TD Bank and Boca Raton Police are investigating.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Respond To West Boca Raton Shooting
- Live Like A Criminal If You Win Seven Bridges Delray Beach Home At Auction
- Car Plows Into Delray Beach Condo Complex
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG