BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Fire Rescue battled a huge blaze in a warehouse on Clint Moore Road early Sunday.
According to the fire department:
Boca Raton Fire Rescue responded to a fire alarm just after midnight on Sunday morning at a business/warehouse at 1201-1289 Clint Moore Rd. Upon arrival Firefighters reported heavy smoke on the North side of the building. Additional Fire Rescue units were dispatched and Firefighters had to force their way through four overhead doors to extinguish the fire and remove smoke and toxic vapors from the building. Ten Fire Rescue units responded to the scene from both Boca Raton and Delray Beach Fire Rescue. Four separate businesses occupied the building but it appears that only one occupant was involved. The damage loss was estimated to be approximately $375,000.00.
The cause is thought to be accidental from an electrical outlet.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat