BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — They drive potential home buyers around in their vehicles on a regular basis. They sell you on their trust and professionalism. Yet time and time again, Boca-area real estate agents are charged with DUI.
The latest: Christine Wegener, 40, who the state reports is in the process of taking her exam. The Boca Raton resident was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office shortly before 5 am today and charged with DUI — with the notable additions of a blood alcohol content of at least .15 and someone in the vehicle under the age of 18.
These are, of course, allegations. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
Wegener was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
It is the policy of BocaNewsNow.com to report the professions of arrestees when those accused hold positions that are licensed by the State of Florida or otherwise notable.
We encourage readers in the market for a real estate professional to search names through our archives, using the search function in the upper right hand column. Information should be verified with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court's Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING