BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — They drive potential home buyers around in their vehicles on a regular basis. They sell you on their trust and professionalism. Yet time and time again, Boca-area real estate agents are charged with DUI.
The latest: Christine Wegener, 40, who the state reports is in the process of taking her exam. The Boca Raton resident was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office shortly before 5 am today and charged with DUI — with the notable additions of a blood alcohol content of at least .15 and someone in the vehicle under the age of 18.
These are, of course, allegations. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
Wegener was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
It is the policy of BocaNewsNow.com to report the professions of arrestees when those accused hold positions that are licensed by the State of Florida or otherwise notable.
We encourage readers in the market for a real estate professional to search names through our archives, using the search function in the upper right hand column. Information should be verified with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court's Office.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why