BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area teenager charged late last year with aggravated assault with deadly weapon, false imprisonment and felony battery was just arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department on drug charges.
Edwin Yobani Pollock, 19, of West Palm Beach, allegedly had 120.7 grams of marijuana — and a large amount of cash — when he was the subject of a traffic stop. Police also charged Pollock with one count of attempting to sell marijuana within 1000 feet of a place of worship, business or school.
Pollock was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Court records reveal that the aggravated assault charge and false imprisonment charge were never pursued by the State Attorney’s office, but he does still face the battery charge in addition to the new drug accusations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday