BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area teenager charged late last year with aggravated assault with deadly weapon, false imprisonment and felony battery was just arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department on drug charges.
Edwin Yobani Pollock, 19, of West Palm Beach, allegedly had 120.7 grams of marijuana — and a large amount of cash — when he was the subject of a traffic stop. Police also charged Pollock with one count of attempting to sell marijuana within 1000 feet of a place of worship, business or school.
Pollock was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Court records reveal that the aggravated assault charge and false imprisonment charge were never pursued by the State Attorney’s office, but he does still face the battery charge in addition to the new drug accusations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing