BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area teenager charged late last year with aggravated assault with deadly weapon, false imprisonment and felony battery was just arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department on drug charges.
Edwin Yobani Pollock, 19, of West Palm Beach, allegedly had 120.7 grams of marijuana — and a large amount of cash — when he was the subject of a traffic stop. Police also charged Pollock with one count of attempting to sell marijuana within 1000 feet of a place of worship, business or school.
Pollock was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Court records reveal that the aggravated assault charge and false imprisonment charge were never pursued by the State Attorney’s office, but he does still face the battery charge in addition to the new drug accusations.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far