UPDATE 9:52pm: The sheriff's office tells us that this was apparently the result of a water main break. Crews were digging in the area of Morikami Park all day, and one apparently hit the water main, sending water gushing throughout the area, flooding streets and area parking lots. No estimate on damage or repair costs at this point.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are heading through Boca and Delray this afternoon, stay away from Jog Road. It is completely flooded near a construction zone just north of Clint Moore Rd.
Traffic is crawling. PBSO is on the scene.
It's unclear if this is from the rain or a problem at the construction site which included digging.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton