UPDATE 9:52pm: The sheriff's office tells us that this was apparently the result of a water main break. Crews were digging in the area of Morikami Park all day, and one apparently hit the water main, sending water gushing throughout the area, flooding streets and area parking lots. No estimate on damage or repair costs at this point.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are heading through Boca and Delray this afternoon, stay away from Jog Road. It is completely flooded near a construction zone just north of Clint Moore Rd.
Traffic is crawling. PBSO is on the scene.
It's unclear if this is from the rain or a problem at the construction site which included digging.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW