UPDATE 9:52pm: The sheriff's office tells us that this was apparently the result of a water main break. Crews were digging in the area of Morikami Park all day, and one apparently hit the water main, sending water gushing throughout the area, flooding streets and area parking lots. No estimate on damage or repair costs at this point.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are heading through Boca and Delray this afternoon, stay away from Jog Road. It is completely flooded near a construction zone just north of Clint Moore Rd.
Traffic is crawling. PBSO is on the scene.
It's unclear if this is from the rain or a problem at the construction site which included digging.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question