BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man who apparently thought that the Apple Store at Boca's Town Center Mall was only staffed by geniuses with no theft prevention training was sorely mistaken.
Kirby Pierre-Louis allegedly used a stolen credit card to obtain an iPad. When Apple workers determined that the card wasn't his, they attempted to detain Pierre-Louis, only to have him take off and run through the mall.
But Apple's loss prevention team gave chase, ultimately grabbing the suspect. He was ultimately cuffed by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud