BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man who apparently thought that the Apple Store at Boca's Town Center Mall was only staffed by geniuses with no theft prevention training was sorely mistaken.
Kirby Pierre-Louis allegedly used a stolen credit card to obtain an iPad. When Apple workers determined that the card wasn't his, they attempted to detain Pierre-Louis, only to have him take off and run through the mall.
But Apple's loss prevention team gave chase, ultimately grabbing the suspect. He was ultimately cuffed by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K