BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man who apparently thought that the Apple Store at Boca's Town Center Mall was only staffed by geniuses with no theft prevention training was sorely mistaken.
Kirby Pierre-Louis allegedly used a stolen credit card to obtain an iPad. When Apple workers determined that the card wasn't his, they attempted to detain Pierre-Louis, only to have him take off and run through the mall.
But Apple's loss prevention team gave chase, ultimately grabbing the suspect. He was ultimately cuffed by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation