BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton area businesses that rely on Google for email, storage and other online services this morning are experiencing intermittent problems. Google acknowledges an international “disruption” that started around 8:55 this morning and continues. Google says it is aware of the problem but does not, at this point, know its cause.
BocaNewsNow.com relies on professional google email services for press release submissions and news inquiries. If you are having a problem reaching us today through news(at)bocanewsnow.com, please telephone 561-235-2810, or post below and we’ll reach out to you.
You can check the real-time status of Google services by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K