BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton area businesses that rely on Google for email, storage and other online services this morning are experiencing intermittent problems. Google acknowledges an international “disruption” that started around 8:55 this morning and continues. Google says it is aware of the problem but does not, at this point, know its cause.
BocaNewsNow.com relies on professional google email services for press release submissions and news inquiries. If you are having a problem reaching us today through news(at)bocanewsnow.com, please telephone 561-235-2810, or post below and we’ll reach out to you.
You can check the real-time status of Google services by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING