BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton area businesses that rely on Google for email, storage and other online services this morning are experiencing intermittent problems. Google acknowledges an international “disruption” that started around 8:55 this morning and continues. Google says it is aware of the problem but does not, at this point, know its cause.
BocaNewsNow.com relies on professional google email services for press release submissions and news inquiries. If you are having a problem reaching us today through news(at)bocanewsnow.com, please telephone 561-235-2810, or post below and we’ll reach out to you.
You can check the real-time status of Google services by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules