BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rebecca McBrain, the wife of Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain, will face a judge on May 3rd to defend herself against allegations that she attempted to stab a man in their home, then threw logs at the man in a February 24th incident. It is unclear if the man was Nicko.
We first reported in February that McBrain was arrested and charged with Domestic Battery after she allegedly — and unsuccessfully — tried to stab someone in their home with a “decorative lance” on Woodset Way — just south of Palmetto Park Road, then threw logs at the man, causing minor injuries. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on bond.
She has entered a plea of “not guilty.”
An Iron Maiden fan site, Blabbermouth.net, tells us that Nicko and Rebecca met in 1984 at the Button South in Fort Lauderdale. Nicko was once quoted as saying, “It’s very peaceful here. And there are great golf courses.”
Nicko McBrain owns the very popular “Rock ‘N’ Roll Ribs” in Coral Springs — at 4651 State Road 7.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike