BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rebecca McBrain, the wife of Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain, will face a judge on May 3rd to defend herself against allegations that she attempted to stab a man in their home, then threw logs at the man in a February 24th incident. It is unclear if the man was Nicko.
We first reported in February that McBrain was arrested and charged with Domestic Battery after she allegedly — and unsuccessfully — tried to stab someone in their home with a “decorative lance” on Woodset Way — just south of Palmetto Park Road, then threw logs at the man, causing minor injuries. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on bond.
She has entered a plea of “not guilty.”
An Iron Maiden fan site, Blabbermouth.net, tells us that Nicko and Rebecca met in 1984 at the Button South in Fort Lauderdale. Nicko was once quoted as saying, “It’s very peaceful here. And there are great golf courses.”
Nicko McBrain owns the very popular “Rock ‘N’ Roll Ribs” in Coral Springs — at 4651 State Road 7.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected