BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported last evening at the request of the Boca Raton Polcie Department that Jason Elk was missing after driving his car into a pond at Lynn University. He escaped his luxury SUV and fled the scene. Police reported later in the evening that he was found.
This morning, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office — and his parents — report that Jason apparently fled a mental health facility and is again missing. While he is not considered to be a danger to the public, he may be a danger to himself.
He was last scene in the area of Polo Club at the Boca/Delray line on Military Trail. He is 5’8” and last seen wearing a white shirt, black shorts and no shoes.
If you see Jason, please telephone PBSO at 561-388-3400 or call your local law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified