BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported last evening at the request of the Boca Raton Polcie Department that Jason Elk was missing after driving his car into a pond at Lynn University. He escaped his luxury SUV and fled the scene. Police reported later in the evening that he was found.
This morning, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office — and his parents — report that Jason apparently fled a mental health facility and is again missing. While he is not considered to be a danger to the public, he may be a danger to himself.
He was last scene in the area of Polo Club at the Boca/Delray line on Military Trail. He is 5’8” and last seen wearing a white shirt, black shorts and no shoes.
If you see Jason, please telephone PBSO at 561-388-3400 or call your local law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT