BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The hunt is on for the man who police say robbed the AT&T store in Regency Court — off Yamato Road — at gunpoint Thursday afternoon. The man forced workers into a back room, ordered a safe opened, and made off with several phones.
It is unclear if the phones are trackable.
According to Boca Raton Police:
Store employees told officers that a male entered the store through the main entrance, pointed a silver semi-automatic handgun at them, and escorted them to the rear storage area of the store. Once in the back, the male had the employees put the phones stored in the safe into a bag he brought with him. The suspect then exited the store through the back door and left in a small, black SUV. No one was injured.
The suspect is described as a black male, 25 to 30 years old, between 6’ and 6’2” tall, with a muscular build. The suspect was wearing a long sleeved grey sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers. He had short, cropped hair and a black bandana covering his face.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Scott Hanley at (561) 338-1344 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Black male, 25 to 30 years old
6’ to 6’2” tall, muscular build
Wearing long sleeved grey sweatshirt
Jeans and white sneakers
Short cropped hair and a black bandana
Armed with a silver semi-automatic handgun
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI