BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The hunt is on for the man who police say robbed the AT&T store in Regency Court — off Yamato Road — at gunpoint Thursday afternoon. The man forced workers into a back room, ordered a safe opened, and made off with several phones.
It is unclear if the phones are trackable.
According to Boca Raton Police:
Store employees told officers that a male entered the store through the main entrance, pointed a silver semi-automatic handgun at them, and escorted them to the rear storage area of the store. Once in the back, the male had the employees put the phones stored in the safe into a bag he brought with him. The suspect then exited the store through the back door and left in a small, black SUV. No one was injured.
The suspect is described as a black male, 25 to 30 years old, between 6’ and 6’2” tall, with a muscular build. The suspect was wearing a long sleeved grey sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers. He had short, cropped hair and a black bandana covering his face.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Scott Hanley at (561) 338-1344 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Black male, 25 to 30 years old
6’ to 6’2” tall, muscular build
Wearing long sleeved grey sweatshirt
Jeans and white sneakers
Short cropped hair and a black bandana
Armed with a silver semi-automatic handgun
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation