BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman faces seven counts of battery after she allegedly attacked her husband, believing that he had contact with his ex-wife.
Roselynn Rust, 43, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has only been set on one of the seven counts.
According to the investigating officer:
(The husband) said she punched him several times in the face, yanked a necklace off of his neck, tore his t-shirt collar, snatched his glasses from his face, kicked his shins, and struck his face with her handbag.(The husband) said he tried to back away from her, would not hit her back and they ended up in the driveway. Then, he said she swung a broom at him, striking his left hand.
Rust, police say, admitted to the attack.
“She said she was upset and started punching him in the face and kicking him. She also pointed to a broom in the garage and told me she used it to hit him.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF