BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman faces seven counts of battery after she allegedly attacked her husband, believing that he had contact with his ex-wife.
Roselynn Rust, 43, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has only been set on one of the seven counts.
According to the investigating officer:
(The husband) said she punched him several times in the face, yanked a necklace off of his neck, tore his t-shirt collar, snatched his glasses from his face, kicked his shins, and struck his face with her handbag.(The husband) said he tried to back away from her, would not hit her back and they ended up in the driveway. Then, he said she swung a broom at him, striking his left hand.
Rust, police say, admitted to the attack.
“She said she was upset and started punching him in the face and kicking him. She also pointed to a broom in the garage and told me she used it to hit him.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud