BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman faces seven counts of battery after she allegedly attacked her husband, believing that he had contact with his ex-wife.
Roselynn Rust, 43, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has only been set on one of the seven counts.
According to the investigating officer:
(The husband) said she punched him several times in the face, yanked a necklace off of his neck, tore his t-shirt collar, snatched his glasses from his face, kicked his shins, and struck his face with her handbag.(The husband) said he tried to back away from her, would not hit her back and they ended up in the driveway. Then, he said she swung a broom at him, striking his left hand.
Rust, police say, admitted to the attack.
“She said she was upset and started punching him in the face and kicking him. She also pointed to a broom in the garage and told me she used it to hit him.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud