BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You never know what’s going to happen when you are a police officer in Boca Raton. Drunk drivers. The occasional homicide. Wheels removed from cars placed on cinder blocks. A fair number of battery charges. Blue Martini patrons who drink a little too much and then urinate on themselves while sleeping on the sidewalk.
It all happens in Boca.
And then there’s this: Boca Raton Police just took a report from a woman on Sweet Maple Lane that her “former” friend who was dog sitting — back in November — apparently took two pair of Chanel sunglasses. And never gave them back.
Also taken were clothes and shoes.
We are unclear why the “former” friend was dog sitting, or if the friend earned the “former” distinction once the sunglasses had vanished. It’s also unclear why it took nearly a half year to report the stolen sunglasses.
No arrests at this point.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why