BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You never know what’s going to happen when you are a police officer in Boca Raton. Drunk drivers. The occasional homicide. Wheels removed from cars placed on cinder blocks. A fair number of battery charges. Blue Martini patrons who drink a little too much and then urinate on themselves while sleeping on the sidewalk.
It all happens in Boca.
And then there’s this: Boca Raton Police just took a report from a woman on Sweet Maple Lane that her “former” friend who was dog sitting — back in November — apparently took two pair of Chanel sunglasses. And never gave them back.
Also taken were clothes and shoes.
We are unclear why the “former” friend was dog sitting, or if the friend earned the “former” distinction once the sunglasses had vanished. It’s also unclear why it took nearly a half year to report the stolen sunglasses.
No arrests at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens