BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You never know what’s going to happen when you are a police officer in Boca Raton. Drunk drivers. The occasional homicide. Wheels removed from cars placed on cinder blocks. A fair number of battery charges. Blue Martini patrons who drink a little too much and then urinate on themselves while sleeping on the sidewalk.
It all happens in Boca.
And then there’s this: Boca Raton Police just took a report from a woman on Sweet Maple Lane that her “former” friend who was dog sitting — back in November — apparently took two pair of Chanel sunglasses. And never gave them back.
Also taken were clothes and shoes.
We are unclear why the “former” friend was dog sitting, or if the friend earned the “former” distinction once the sunglasses had vanished. It’s also unclear why it took nearly a half year to report the stolen sunglasses.
No arrests at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95