BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton teen is in the Palm Beach County Jail facing drug and weapons charges following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Jerry Rivera,19, of Somerset Drive, is charged with trafficking more than 28 grams of cocaine, possession of a firearm and displaying it during the commission of a felony, possession of marijuana and liquor, and possession of drug equipment.
Rivera was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he is being held on $150,000 bond.
Additional details of his arrest will be released on Monday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students