BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton teen is in the Palm Beach County Jail facing drug and weapons charges following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Jerry Rivera,19, of Somerset Drive, is charged with trafficking more than 28 grams of cocaine, possession of a firearm and displaying it during the commission of a felony, possession of marijuana and liquor, and possession of drug equipment.
Rivera was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he is being held on $150,000 bond.
Additional details of his arrest will be released on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike