BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton teen is in the Palm Beach County Jail facing drug and weapons charges following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Jerry Rivera,19, of Somerset Drive, is charged with trafficking more than 28 grams of cocaine, possession of a firearm and displaying it during the commission of a felony, possession of marijuana and liquor, and possession of drug equipment.
Rivera was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he is being held on $150,000 bond.
Additional details of his arrest will be released on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools