BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Strong storms are moving through Boca Raton late this afternoon and the National Weather Service says you can expect hail and heavy rain to accompany the downpours.
Just out from the National Weather Service:
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP OVER
PORTIONS OF SOUTH FLORIDA THROUGH THE LATE AFTERNOON HOURS. THE
LATEST RADAR LOOP SHOWED MOST OF THIS COVERAGE EXTENDING NORTH
FROM THE COUNTY LINE OF BROWARD AND COLLIER TO INLAND PALM BEACH
COUNTY NEAR US 27 TRACKING EASTWARD. THESE STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE
OF PRODUCING WIND GUSTS UP TO 55 MPH AND SMALL HAIL. IN
ADDITION...LOCALIZED FLOODING OVER THE EAST COAST METRO AND
COASTAL AREAS WILL BECOME A CONCERN LATER IN THE AFTERNOON AND
EARLY EVENING AS THESE STORMS CONTINUE TO DEVELOP AND SPREAD EAST.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police