BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the latest installment of: “Why were the police at Blue Martini at Town Center Mall?” we learn that Boca Raton Police arrested Marko Milosavljevic. The 30-year-old was cuffed and stuffed after allegedly firing a Glock 19 in the air in the parking lot.
Just to repeat: Police say he fired a Glock 19 in the parking lot of Town Center Mall.
Milosavljevic was charged with possession of marijuana, carrying a concealed firearm, and resisting an officer without violence.
He was later released on bond. A court date has yet to be set. Milosavljevic’s criminal court history in Palm Beach County dates back to 2004.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance