BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the latest installment of: “Why were the police at Blue Martini at Town Center Mall?” we learn that Boca Raton Police arrested Marko Milosavljevic. The 30-year-old was cuffed and stuffed after allegedly firing a Glock 19 in the air in the parking lot.
Just to repeat: Police say he fired a Glock 19 in the parking lot of Town Center Mall.
Milosavljevic was charged with possession of marijuana, carrying a concealed firearm, and resisting an officer without violence.
He was later released on bond. A court date has yet to be set. Milosavljevic’s criminal court history in Palm Beach County dates back to 2004.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K