BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sirens pierced the Friday night quiet in West Boca as a very serious accident in the area of Judge Winikoff Road and Kensington Court — behind the shops at Loggers Run — sent two people Delray Medical Trauma Center.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, dispatchers received calls at 7:03 pm that two vehicles were involved in a serious crash and that one patient was unconscious inside.
Crews arriving on the scene confirmed a violent two car accident with heavy damage to one of the vehicles and a driver needing extrication. That patient needed “extensive extrication” to be removed and was immediately determined to be a “trauma alert.”
The other patient did not require extrication and was rushed immediately to Delray.
Police are now investigating the accident. No charges have been filed at this point.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed