BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sirens pierced the Friday night quiet in West Boca as a very serious accident in the area of Judge Winikoff Road and Kensington Court — behind the shops at Loggers Run — sent two people Delray Medical Trauma Center.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, dispatchers received calls at 7:03 pm that two vehicles were involved in a serious crash and that one patient was unconscious inside.
Crews arriving on the scene confirmed a violent two car accident with heavy damage to one of the vehicles and a driver needing extrication. That patient needed “extensive extrication” to be removed and was immediately determined to be a “trauma alert.”
The other patient did not require extrication and was rushed immediately to Delray.
Police are now investigating the accident. No charges have been filed at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified