BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Falls homeowner was arrested late Friday night by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Police tell BocaNewsNow.com that Basil Narine of Rockledge Lane in the suburban Boca community is charged with unarmed burglary of an unoccupied building.
It is unclear at this point what Narine is accused of burglarizing. His arrest affidavit will be released on Monday.
Narine was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released early Saturday on $3,000 bond.
Palm Beach County court records reveal nothing more serious than traffic infractions in Narine's history.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming