BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Falls homeowner was arrested late Friday night by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Police tell BocaNewsNow.com that Basil Narine of Rockledge Lane in the suburban Boca community is charged with unarmed burglary of an unoccupied building.
It is unclear at this point what Narine is accused of burglarizing. His arrest affidavit will be released on Monday.
Narine was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released early Saturday on $3,000 bond.
Palm Beach County court records reveal nothing more serious than traffic infractions in Narine's history.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95