BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Late word from Jewish Family Services that the money has been counted and more than $60,000 was raised in the annual JFS Annual Golf Tournament earlier this month.
According to JFS:
Amid spectacular weather and the buoyant spirit of helping the community, 124 golfers spent a great day of fun and fundraising at the 2013 JFS Annual Golf Tournament at beautiful Delaire on April 8. From lunch through the afternoon shambles play, to the cocktail reception, dinner and awards, meticulous planning, creativity and commitment to the cause were most evident – thanks to Co-chairs Isabel & Arnie Friedman and Lisa & Robert Marton, and their committee members Larry Blair, Eric Donner, Judi Donoff, Diane Feldman and Jon Kimmel. Emcees Arnie Friedman & Bob Martin kept the energy high. Most important, the tournament netted over $60,000 to support the critical, comprehensive JFS services that bring hope, help and humanity to thousands of neighbors in need.
Many thanks to the great day’s sponsors for making it all possible, including Grand Benefactors Meryl & Ron Gallatin and Shirley & Bart Weisman, Gold Sponsors Isabel & Arnie Friedman and the Phyllis & Harvey Sandler Foundation. Special kudos to the generous individuals and businesses that provided incredible raffle prizes, including His and Hers IPads, a $1,500 Calloway gift certificate, a 50” HD TV, Yankee & Mets tickets, and Red Sox Tickets with a private tour of Fenway Park, Yankee & Mets baseball tickets . The Hole-in-One Golf Carts provider was Sunshine Golf Cart Co. of Delray Beach, and Hole-in-One Luxury Car provider was Millennium International Motor Cars of Boca Raton. The Golf event signage was courtesy of Sign-a-Rama.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High