BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A ten year old boy and his 13-year-old friend were charged with simple battery after police say the two attacked another child.
According to a police report, the teen and the ten year old put the child in a headlock and punched him several times.
Sadly, this happened at what police tell us is an area group home where all of the children come from homes where there have been significant problems.
We are not publishing the address of the facility.
The children involved were transported to the Palm Beach County Juvenile Assessment Center where we are told they are receiving more help.
Police are not releasing names as the suspects are both minors.
We are awaiting an update on the health condition of the victim.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police