BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A ten year old boy and his 13-year-old friend were charged with simple battery after police say the two attacked another child.
According to a police report, the teen and the ten year old put the child in a headlock and punched him several times.
Sadly, this happened at what police tell us is an area group home where all of the children come from homes where there have been significant problems.
We are not publishing the address of the facility.
The children involved were transported to the Palm Beach County Juvenile Assessment Center where we are told they are receiving more help.
Police are not releasing names as the suspects are both minors.
We are awaiting an update on the health condition of the victim.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home