BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She is pregnant and she is wanted by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office — the woman seen in the photo to the right.
Detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that the woman has allegedly been using counterfeit $100 bills throughout the region. She was caught on camera at the Target store in the 10000 block of Hagen Ranch Road in Boynton Beach.
It is also believed that she also used bogus bills at an area CVS store.
The suspect is described as being between 25 and 35 years old, 5'5'' to 5'8'', 145-170 lbs with red hair. She was wearing a black tank top and red pants when she was seen leaving Target. She was driving a black Chrysler vehicle.
If you know who this is, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous and receive a cash reward.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing