BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She is pregnant and she is wanted by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office — the woman seen in the photo to the right.
Detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that the woman has allegedly been using counterfeit $100 bills throughout the region. She was caught on camera at the Target store in the 10000 block of Hagen Ranch Road in Boynton Beach.
It is also believed that she also used bogus bills at an area CVS store.
The suspect is described as being between 25 and 35 years old, 5'5'' to 5'8'', 145-170 lbs with red hair. She was wearing a black tank top and red pants when she was seen leaving Target. She was driving a black Chrysler vehicle.
If you know who this is, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous and receive a cash reward.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton