BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She is pregnant and she is wanted by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office — the woman seen in the photo to the right.
Detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that the woman has allegedly been using counterfeit $100 bills throughout the region. She was caught on camera at the Target store in the 10000 block of Hagen Ranch Road in Boynton Beach.
It is also believed that she also used bogus bills at an area CVS store.
The suspect is described as being between 25 and 35 years old, 5'5'' to 5'8'', 145-170 lbs with red hair. She was wearing a black tank top and red pants when she was seen leaving Target. She was driving a black Chrysler vehicle.
If you know who this is, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous and receive a cash reward.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation