BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She is pregnant and she is wanted by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office — the woman seen in the photo to the right.
Detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that the woman has allegedly been using counterfeit $100 bills throughout the region. She was caught on camera at the Target store in the 10000 block of Hagen Ranch Road in Boynton Beach.
It is also believed that she also used bogus bills at an area CVS store.
The suspect is described as being between 25 and 35 years old, 5'5'' to 5'8'', 145-170 lbs with red hair. She was wearing a black tank top and red pants when she was seen leaving Target. She was driving a black Chrysler vehicle.
If you know who this is, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous and receive a cash reward.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs