BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She is pregnant and she is wanted by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office — the woman seen in the photo to the right.
Detectives tell BocaNewsNow.com that the woman has allegedly been using counterfeit $100 bills throughout the region. She was caught on camera at the Target store in the 10000 block of Hagen Ranch Road in Boynton Beach.
It is also believed that she also used bogus bills at an area CVS store.
The suspect is described as being between 25 and 35 years old, 5'5'' to 5'8'', 145-170 lbs with red hair. She was wearing a black tank top and red pants when she was seen leaving Target. She was driving a black Chrysler vehicle.
If you know who this is, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous and receive a cash reward.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance