BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital is invading West Boca Medical Center’s geographic turf for an event to benefit breast cancer research.
From our friends at Boca Raton Regional:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital will be hitting a home-run as the West Boca Youth Baseball League holds its Fourth Annual Pink Ball event, “Striking Out Breast Cancer.” The event, which turns the South County Regional Park pink, promises a fun-filled day for the community, with adult softball games, kickball games, a DJ, food, raffles, pink fire trucks and pink police cars.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital for women in need of a mammogram or breast ultrasound but lack health insurance. Players will don pink T-shirts and wristbands, as well as using pink bats and softballs, to show support for breast cancer awareness. Over the last four years, the Pink Ball event has raised over $50,000 and helped over 200 women in South Florida.
South County Regional Park, 11200 Park Access Road in Boca Raton.
Saturday, May 4th, at 10a.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes