BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital is invading West Boca Medical Center’s geographic turf for an event to benefit breast cancer research.
From our friends at Boca Raton Regional:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital will be hitting a home-run as the West Boca Youth Baseball League holds its Fourth Annual Pink Ball event, “Striking Out Breast Cancer.” The event, which turns the South County Regional Park pink, promises a fun-filled day for the community, with adult softball games, kickball games, a DJ, food, raffles, pink fire trucks and pink police cars.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital for women in need of a mammogram or breast ultrasound but lack health insurance. Players will don pink T-shirts and wristbands, as well as using pink bats and softballs, to show support for breast cancer awareness. Over the last four years, the Pink Ball event has raised over $50,000 and helped over 200 women in South Florida.
South County Regional Park, 11200 Park Access Road in Boca Raton.
Saturday, May 4th, at 10a.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton