BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital is invading West Boca Medical Center’s geographic turf for an event to benefit breast cancer research.
From our friends at Boca Raton Regional:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital will be hitting a home-run as the West Boca Youth Baseball League holds its Fourth Annual Pink Ball event, “Striking Out Breast Cancer.” The event, which turns the South County Regional Park pink, promises a fun-filled day for the community, with adult softball games, kickball games, a DJ, food, raffles, pink fire trucks and pink police cars.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital for women in need of a mammogram or breast ultrasound but lack health insurance. Players will don pink T-shirts and wristbands, as well as using pink bats and softballs, to show support for breast cancer awareness. Over the last four years, the Pink Ball event has raised over $50,000 and helped over 200 women in South Florida.
South County Regional Park, 11200 Park Access Road in Boca Raton.
Saturday, May 4th, at 10a.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge