BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital is invading West Boca Medical Center’s geographic turf for an event to benefit breast cancer research.
From our friends at Boca Raton Regional:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital will be hitting a home-run as the West Boca Youth Baseball League holds its Fourth Annual Pink Ball event, “Striking Out Breast Cancer.” The event, which turns the South County Regional Park pink, promises a fun-filled day for the community, with adult softball games, kickball games, a DJ, food, raffles, pink fire trucks and pink police cars.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital for women in need of a mammogram or breast ultrasound but lack health insurance. Players will don pink T-shirts and wristbands, as well as using pink bats and softballs, to show support for breast cancer awareness. Over the last four years, the Pink Ball event has raised over $50,000 and helped over 200 women in South Florida.
South County Regional Park, 11200 Park Access Road in Boca Raton.
Saturday, May 4th, at 10a.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away