BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A West Boca Raton man has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and allegedly having a blood alcohol content of nearly twice the legal limit of .08.
Shawn Robert Dunham, 26, who lives in the Loggers Run section of West Boca, was also in possession of marijuana when he was stopped. A person under the age of 18 was in the vehicle at the time of his arrest, which adds an additional charge.
Dunham, whose traffic citation record spans three pages in the Palm Beach County court system — including an “adjudication withheld” disposition for reckless driving in 2011, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF