BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A West Boca Raton man has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and allegedly having a blood alcohol content of nearly twice the legal limit of .08.
Shawn Robert Dunham, 26, who lives in the Loggers Run section of West Boca, was also in possession of marijuana when he was stopped. A person under the age of 18 was in the vehicle at the time of his arrest, which adds an additional charge.
Dunham, whose traffic citation record spans three pages in the Palm Beach County court system — including an “adjudication withheld” disposition for reckless driving in 2011, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School